Re: [NTLK] eMate Wireless with WEP

From: Craig Smith (csmithofsb_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 08:06:06 PST

I find that when I move from a non-WEP location to one that requires
WEP, that after I open the connection slip and select the location, I
then have to go to Extras and open Owner Info. From the Owner Info
card I select the WEP location then select "Show All Info." At that
point select the "802.11b WavLAN set up." Confirm that the hex key and
ssid are correct then close the window and proceed to connect from the
connection slip. That usually solves any problem connecting..

Craig Smith
www.lawschoolhelp.com

(Original Message Follows)