[NTLK] [OT] Nokia Digital Pen

From: Konstantinos Theofilis (theofilis_at_macland.gr)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 06:05:15 PST

Hello list,

I am researching about the Nokia Digital Pen. Sure, it is quite
expensive.

In fact it is so expensive that I would not think of it as a viable
alternative to Newton for handwriting. But SHE insists that she doesn't
want an big electronic device like the Newt for notetaking despite all
my efforts to turn her into a Newtonian.. (sigh) So she is looking at
Digital Pens

But despite my extensive googling, I did not find an answer to these 2
questions:

1)Does it work with Mac OS X (THe closest I found was a HOW TO for
working with linux, so I imagine the answer to this is probably yes) ?

2)I know it sends the info as text file to the computer. But I read
that it can be processed with a (windows compatible) hwr software.
Anyone knows if there is a way to use it with Inkwell (OS X's
intergrated hwr )?

Thanks list!

Kostas