Re: [NTLK] Looking for Gavin Mckenzie's latest nBlog packages

From: Gavin McKenzie (gavin.mckenzie_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 19:17:44 PST

Ooops. So sorry. I dropped off from reading my GMail (which I mainly
use for mailing lists) for a couple of weeks.

Yes please, feel free to mirror as you like.

The pages went offline because they're served up via Instiki (which
I've become smitten with) and when my host needs to reboot the
machine, the Instiki webs hosted on the box (and there's _many_ of
them hosted on TextDrive) don't automatically get restarted.

Lately TextDrive's been performing daily acts of heroism trying to
hold back the comment-spam hordes, but it seems that in the last few
weeks their armour gets nicked and a reboot results.

If anyone knows of a small/free web-monitoring script/service/utility
that would allow me to know if/when these pages go offline in the
future, please email me off-list.

Gavin.