Re: [NTLK] New FreeDock manufacture run?

From: W L (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 18:43:57 PST

D'oh!!! My dog blocked that part of the screen... ;-)

Shoot, and I thouhgt I did direc emale to Frank G. bout that... :-(

Well, I finally did join WNA...maybe Frank can forgive my 'open' request
by donating the memory card to the list for an answer to a newton
question???

D'oh, gotta get a dog with shorter paws... :-o

Woo...shamfully rechecks the 'email to...' field.