Re: [NTLK] where is einstein going?

From: Christian Matzerath (matzemumpitz_at_macnews.de)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 13:27:29 PST

Am 29.03.2005 um 17:44 schrieb Ed Kummel:
> My ideal PDA interface would be a completly blank
> device. Nothing, no buttons, no knobs, no twiddlie
> thingies...just a sheet of plexiglass with some kind
> of backing...

Hi Ed,

my ideal device would be the same as you have described it, but it
would be a sheet of paperlike material.
I've always found it akward to write on a hard/not soft material - it
response different.

As I can write shorthand handwriting I would profit from a paper like
material, cos you need thin and thick "letters" in shorthand.
And the best would be if the device could read my shorthand as the
newton reads my handwriting.

Best Matze