Re: [NTLK] [WTB]Old Mac

From: Goodwin, Greg P. (GoodwinG_at_aafes.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 06:23:19 PST

        Unfortunately the Macs I have available are boats. :)

        Of course I also have a A/V Mac I could spare that is of the
powerPc variety. That is not too too bad. I have the working monitor
and the special modem that went with it. =20
        So worst case scenario, I could send the computer with a monitor
adaptor, or we could add keyboard, mouse, or monitor if you need them.
Nice thing about this slow boat PowerPC (It was one of the first
PowerPC's) is that with the special monitor you can have a dual display.
Max OS that can run on this computer is 9.1. (At least that I have
found.)

        Anything else would definitely come as a monitor and computer
unit. All other Macs are being used at this time.

Greg Goodwin / Doctor Clu