Re: [NTLK] For Sale: 8mb flash memory cards

From: E. Smith (eirens_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 10:39:32 PST

I'll buy three.

-e.

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 08:02:14 -0600, Goodwin, Greg P. <GoodwinG_at_aafes.com> wrote:
> Someone asked me this weekend if I had any cards available. If
> you have a 2x00 Newton I have some 8 mb cards for $5.
>
> Shipping from the US, these cards are good for a few basic
> things... like a backup, record a whole record and a 3/4 on the thing as
> a audio note, a small library of books, or about two MP3's of average
> length. :)
>
> Well, anyway, 8 mb card for $5. Write to drclu ( at) swbell
> (dot) net if interested.
>
> Greg Goodwin
>
> --

"This natural or organic order emerges when there is perfect balance
between the needs of the individual parts of the environment, and the
needs of the whole. In an organic environment, every place is unique
and the different places also cooperate, with no parts left over, to
create a global whole--a whole which can be identified by everyone who
is a part of it." -- Christopher Alexander as quoted in Peopleware 2nd
ed., Tom DeMarco & Timothy Lister 1999