Re: [NTLK] Tablet in OS X and gestures

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 00:11:18 PST

In addition to Mike Manzano response i can add that in OSX Ink
preference panel one can then use an entire swite of actions which
remember Palm Graffiti writing recognition "style". This swite in OSX
(available just opening the system preferences panel) in my opinion is
very accurate and evolved.

[When somebody want to just take a look to OSX HWR just go on
/System/Library/Coreservices/Menu Extras/Ink.menu
then double click the file 'Ink.menu'. A new menu will appear on the
menu bar, and a new preference panel called "Ink" will be added to the
System preferences.]

Adriano