Re: [NTLK] landscape books 130's

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 11:02:39 PST

Benedek Gergely wrote:
>>Landscape with NewtonPress is easy. Just go into preferences and
>>change
>>the format.
>

> Yeah for the 2x00's it does landscape and even two up same with the
> emate, just not with the older messagepads, only Universal and Classic
> are available.

I believe the universal format will allow you to do landscape in a
MP1x0. But it shows less text per page than the classic, so if that is
the goal I don't see it being worth the trouble. Universal is nice if
you want to give one format that can be shown on all newtons in all
orientations. Of course at the cost of the least words per page of any
format.

-Dan