Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V5 #151 DATAROVER

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 06:43:12 PST

Oh Clare,

I beg to differ with that opinion.
I believe that my Brain has been Ingrained with the quote, 'You're
poking me, go shave...'
I most definitely understand.

I too wish more women would take up a PDA, in particular my wife ;).
Yes they might on occasion have more items to do.

But back on topic, the Data Rover could - from the prior descriptions
- be useful as a speaker phone for my home. I may eventually look into
it as my NotePhone has NotePhone Elfs causing it to not be as useful
as it could be... :(

On a side note - my POOR Nikon Coolpix 950 has taken ill :( with the
bad Dial Switch which prevents me from taking more photos or anything
- especially Newton related... argh...

If anyone happens to have a broken Nikon CP950 they can sell for parts
I'd greatly appreciate it...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung