Re: [NTLK] ebooks (was Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 04:04:10 PST

> Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 13:18:13 -0800 (PST)
> From: Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com>
> Subject: Re: [NTLK] ebooks (was Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton)
>
> Would it help if I got a note from my ISP? I'm certain
> I can get one.

Yeah, signed by yo mama! ;=}

> Thanks. what really screwed this up is the temporary
> place I was hosting my site while I was moving just
> all of a sudden, arbitrarily decided to take down the
> machine it was on!

Dang! You got *any* stuff at all?

> I'm still fighting with my
> ex-co-workers to get my content back!

That bad, huh? Well, you got my sincere sympathy. Or maybe not -- do I
get that right: You don't have a backup at all!? Man, I can't believe
it! If that's true, the Newton Nerd Police gonna come and strip the
guru off yer "web/gadget guru", and how's that gonna look like then...

Well, courting the risk of lamely repeating boring obviousicisms:

>> Hope you get that mess sorted out soon.

  Happy hunt,

D.