Re: [NTLK] Newton eBook Revolution..

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 00:04:42 PST

On Mar 22, 2005, at 1:42 PM, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
<big ugly snip>
> to take the servers down (until then, get it while U can:
> http://www.matthewreidsma.com/~ebooks ) , so I'm investigating
> alternative options or mirrors, preferably somewhere like
> dev.newtontalk.net or somethingoranother.unna.org .
I am not sure why, but I find that vaguely insulting ;~)
> Any support
> appreciated. -- And a big hand for our Mr. Reidsma, please! Thanks,
> Matt, that was very kind, of you. That's your applause -- and best of
> luck for the move!

Thanks Matt! Yeah and DJ and Matt K too!

I do find it strange though, that somehow you think other people NEED
to share your zeal for making and sharing Newton books. It's a
fantastic effort you guys are making (Matt K and DJ I mean), but I
think that you should accept the fact that other people will contribute
in there own way, or not.

Either way, we have to try to keep moving in a positive direction...
Hopefully.

Marty