Re: [NTLK] (OT) Datarover

From: Richard Clark (mawgadog_at_tin.it)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 13:18:43 PST

Hi David, they sent it regular post at my request because shipping to
Italy with UPS or otherwise would have cost too much. And they did get
back to me and so far have been very nice and professional they said
they will try and find out what happened to the package.

Richard
On 18 Mar 2005, at 10:51 AM, David Cohen (Improcom) wrote:

> If they are really fair, they will have used tracked shipping - they
> will be able to recover the cost from the postage company and refund
> you, or they will send you another.
Richard Clark
http://rec.homedns.org
NPDS: http://mawgadogsnewt.homeip.net:8088