Re: [NTLK] Newton Press 1.1 & Panther

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 08:07:31 PST

Hey Victor,

the Newton Press .sea file on UNNA is corrupt, maybe you could delete
that and relace it with the one that's supposedly on chuma.whatever.
We've discussed this a couple times on NTLK over the last 12 months,
IIRC, but forgot to tell you. Sorry about that! Well better late than
never.

While we're talking -- pls. drop me a line. Seems my mails to you don't
get through, I've been trying to reach you for quite a while.

Cheers,

D.