Re: [NTLK] (OT) Datarover

From: Alex Santos (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 07:25:18 PST

I know the grief you must be going through. If you are using OSX mail
app, simply search all your messages for ebay or datarover. If you
delete mails regularly though it may be in mail's Trash.

I agree with someone's post, file a complaint with ebay and paypal. Ask
the seller to send you a scan of the receipt from the post office or
UPS whatever so at least you know he sent it. Tell the seller you just
want to get to the bottom of this or that you will post here on
NewtonTalk and basically black list him.

If he doesn't reply, find a datarover list much like this one and let
the listers know about the seller.

You gotta do what you gotta do.

I wish you luck and success.

Be diplomatic about it.