Re: [NTLK] [OT] Poutine help needed.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 06:51:52 PST

        Fair enough: I had cut the material added when a message is sent to
newtontalk, but was afraid that if I trimmed too much I'd be
responsible for creating confusion via overly cryptic replies. Oh, and
what I quoted is the chorus of a song that made it to number one on the
charts in the U.K.--silly, perhaps, but not necessarily nonsense.

On Mar 17, 2005, at 11:23 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:

> rather then adding this nonsense, you might consider trimming your
> reply of unneeded quoted material...

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net