Re: [NTLK] Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton

From: Luiz Petroni (lpetroni_at_compassoarte.com.br)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 14:20:29 PST

Of course is possible!

The Option card is a GSM phone. I insert my SIM card, run a script to
dial the desired phone number and plug the phone/speaker cable in the
card - works perfectly!

I'm almost sure that others in this list do the same.

I would like write a program to pull the phone data from names but I
don't have the necessary Newtscript skills. Unfortunately, there's a
program for this but it works with the Nokia CardPhone not the Option
Globetrotter :(

-- lpetroni