Re: [NTLK] Future Apple PDA/ideal Newton

From: Mark Rollins (mark_at_mrollins.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 20:41:56 PST

That's me - I have a Sony Clie UX50: WiFi, BlueTooth, keyboard, camera,
movie recording, MP3 playback (check it out)

I have a skin that makes it look like OSx, I have a skin for the MP3 player
that makes it look like iTunes, and a real 'plastic skin' for the PDA that
includes a white Apple logo. I've told numerous people in airports for the
past couple of months or so "it's an Apple prototype".

Sorry