Re: [NTLK] A few Questions about NeXT SYNCING w/ Newtons

From: jeromevernet_at_pastis.dyndns.org
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 13:33:50 PST

There is unixnpi that I compiled on NeXTSTep 68k:
http://unixnpi.sourceforge.net/

Just to install packages.

There was another soft, but the compiled binaries seems to be lost, and=20=

the sources aren't complete:
http://www.unna.org/unna/unix/NewtonApp-NeXT.tar.gz

Jerome Vernet

Le 16 mars 05, =E0 10:29, Macs R Us Computers a =E9crit :