Re: [NTLK] A few Questions about NeXT SYNCING w/ Newtons

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 02:30:44 PST

Since this seems to be not really an option -
I assume you do not want to go through the excercise of beaming everything
from one Newt to the other - I figured out another good method:
Since I want mainly to synch data, I use to perform a backup of the data
only to a memory card and then put the card into the other newt and restore
the backup.
You need to be careful NOT to restore the system info, because this might
mess up your second Newt.
In case the two Newts are talking the same language (I had quiet some
problems having one Newt with german OS and the other one US)there is no
problem.

Cheers
Johannes