Re: [NTLK] Battery drainage

From: Johannes Wolf (mp2100_at_mail-gw.estec.esa.int)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 07:22:02 PST

Try to use a tool to figure out the amount of current drawn from the Newt
such as AVIs BD battery status
or BattTrax
or NewtTest.
The current shall be around 50 - 70 mA (without BL).
Of course this does not tell you the consumption in sleep mode, but I assume
that in case something is wron and drawing a lot of current, it will do the
same in active mode.
If you experience a too high current you can start to pill out PCMCIA
modules that you may have inserted and check the current again.
This way I found out that one of my memory cards is drawing a lot of
current...

HTH

Cheers
Johannes