[NTLK] [OT] Poutine help needed.

From: Bruce E. Durocher II (bedii_at_qwest.net)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 22:40:51 PST

        There is a restaurant chain in Seattle that changes their menu every
three months to reflect the food available in different parts of the
world. Next quarter they hope to cover the region around Quebec,
however I found out tonight that the chef has never heard of poutine.
Since the New York Times article on the subject is no longer in the
free area, where should I steer the chef for good poutine recipes and a
history of the dish, ideally with a good link to the obituary for "Mr.
Poutine" that ran last year? Thanks!

Bruce E. Durocher II
bedii_at_qwest.net