Re: [NTLK] [OT] Future Apple PDA

From: Peter H. Coffin (hellsop_at_ninehells.com)
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 12:27:44 PST

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 08:20:04PM +0100, Robert Benschop wrote:
> The problem seems to be that convergence is used to cover up the fact
> that the current crop of PDAs isn't good enough at what they should do.

Thank you!

I've got little more inclination to carry a crap PIM that plays movies
badly than a crap PIM that doesn't play movies, regardless of how large
or small it is, or whether it's got snap-on color cases, or white
earplugs.

I like how the Newton presents and allows me to update data. That's what
make it useful.

--
22. No matter how tempted I am with the prospect of unlimited power, I will
    not consume any energy field bigger than my head.