Re: [NTLK] Help with Pico Bluetooth & Blunt

From: Adriano (adriano.angelillis_at_gmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 13:57:13 PST

Did you select your card in its right port in the list of available
devices in Bluetooth setup?

In example, you put the Pico card in upper slot, then open Bluetooth
setup and choose:
  - Pico driver
  - Upper slot
Click "test" button, then wait a couple of seconds, and see the message
"test succesful" appear.

Adriano