Re: [NTLK] (WTT) 2 NEWTONS FOR ONE....

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 12:56:58 PST

LAG,

If you send my way (you know how to contact me!) and I would be happy
to check it out and see if I can revive your Newtons.
Up to you - I'm in the neighborhood - a lot closer than Frank off on
the other side of the pond... but if I do get it running you can send
him some of his favorite liquor as compensation! How's that sound?! ;)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung