Re: [NTLK] Pkgs transfer

From: jg (jgprofilin2_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 08 2005 - 01:48:02 PST

HI,

Thank you for yr answer. I have tried . It doesn't work with Performa ,
system 8.6. But what is positive Package Converter works. Good.

RE. my card. When I set the card into Newton's slot I ONLY receive a
text "packages cannot be activated due to error" . That's it. It
doesn't show up in Extras.

John