Re: [NTLK] Newton Card, "Pkgs. cannot be activated due to error"

From: jg (jgprofilin2_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Mon Mar 07 2005 - 10:06:40 PST

Hi All,
  One of the cards I have was used for the first time yesterday. After
physically setting it into Newton's slot I have erased it, in case.
Than I transferred 4.7M of software to this card. Just now, when set it
into the slot it shows info : "Pkgs. cannot be activated due to error".
I don't want to loose the software. Is there any way to "see" the
content of the card and transfer it back to Newton. (I need software?)

Second question. How one could see/control the hidden pkgs. or
different soups?

Any advise?

John