Re: [NTLK] HELP extras , more problems

From: jg (jgprofilin2_at_yahoo.ca)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 07:52:47 PST

No, it is negative, Sorry. It is not dying. By the way.

I have a problem.

Situation is like this. I have Card 1 with different programs and Card
2 with backup.

I do as follows. I try to file the programs to internal (some of them,
internal memory is limited) . Unmount the Card 1. Reset. Delete some
files on internal which I think can cause the problem (del works, error
45404 doesn't show up). Mount Card 1 (I cannot del any longer (err.
45404). I try to file the programs to internal again...

Internal starts to be full, it is problem no. 1. Secondly, I have
different valuable data, which in the end cannot be deleted (these
files are invisible (Bills to Pay).

Questions:
Selection before restore is in some way limited to some programs? Can I
see the backup content?

If I have to del all my data each time I have to hard reset it could
make my life very difficult. I use Newton in my business. Any hope?

John