[NTLK] Newt Casual font

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 16:56:07 PST

Hi gang,

is anybody out there a registered user of
Marty Pfeiffer's Newt Casual font (PC version)?
If you are, could you send me a screendump of
text in that font?
I don't want to deprive him of the 10 bucks he
asks for this font, but I'm not particularly
fond of crippled demo versions like the one
he offers on his web site:

http://www.scootergraphics.com/nucasual/index.html

Apart from the fact that I consider crippling software
not exactly an incentive to buy the real thing (because
I can't try out what I need to try out), I simply do
not have the time to evaluate any software twice these days.

Ideally, I'd send you a chapter from a document
I want to use the font for, and you'd send me a
screendump back.

Thanks

Frank