[NTLK] [FS] 120 and extras

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 11:06:09 PST

I am hoping to accomplish a few good things with this sale. Reduce my
Newton equipment, get it into the hands of someone that will use it and
make a donation to the World Newton Association (WNA). All proceeds
from this sale will go to WNA except shipping.

Newton 120 OS 1.3, re-celled battery pack, 2 MG flash card, power
adapter, original telescoping stylus, charging station with stylus and
leather (I think) Newton labeled case 5"x9"x1.5" with 9 pockets. Case
is designed for 1x0 series but will accommodate 2x00 and has zippered
slot for upper pcmcia card.

I would like to get $75.00 USD for this package, please contact me off
list with offers.

Thank you
Woody