Re: [NTLK] Newton to Ethernet Hub - OSX sharing internet connection

From: Robert Benschop (rbenschop_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 03 2005 - 06:55:45 PST

On 3-mrt-05, at 15:34, Sebastiano wrote:
> But when I tried to connect my MP2100 using sharing Os X connection
> of my
> Powerbook ( I have created wireless network DHCP with Powerbook and
> sharing
> ethernet internet connection for wireless devices) it does not resolve
> DHCP
> and hang up.

IIRC you'll have to manually assign IP numbers and DHCP doesn't work in
this setup.
I might be wrong though as I don't really follow the discussions on the
subject because I have a router.
Something I advise anybody in this day and age as they can be had dirt
cheap and will save you a lot of headaches.

Robert Benschop