[NTLK] Newton to Ethernet Hub - OSX sharing internet connection

From: Alex Santos 100MB Neostrada Mail (izabella.misiewiczsantos_at_neostrada.pl)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 13:55:52 PST

My emac is sharing it's internet connection and my ibook can freely
browse, just plug and play but my Newton, also connected to the hub
doesn't seem to be able to connect. I am pretty sure I have put all the
software necessary on the Newton, quite sure in fact.

Firstly, is it possible to get internet this way on a Newton?

emac sharing internet from a usb modem then the internet is going
through the hub via the emac to ibook (no problem on ibook), newton no
go.

Can anyone provide some clues?

Alex