Re: [NTLK] Battery tray conversion?

From: Paul Curtis (Nations One Mortgage) (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 10:10:29 PST

Matt,

Our friend up at Northern Michigan University does this, I'm blanking on his
name right now... He had sent the list a notification about this service it
seems to me around May, June or July of 2004. I wish I could remember more,
maybe you can use the search in the achieves to find this. I haven't been
able to use that feature successfully yet.

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 110/120 v1.3/120 v2.0/130/2100 x 3/NotePhone
www.NewtonMP.com (still coming)
Go Green! Go White! Go Michigan State