Re: [NTLK] NiMH Rechargeable Batteries

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 02 2005 - 09:09:06 PST

Hi Terence,

Yes, this is to suggest that those with a Target nearby should take a
hike out there and get them for yourselves... ;)

I don't think I nor others should have to do this when they are
readily available...
Now if people should want to have this done then I want to be
compensated for the enormous amount of time to get them and then
repack them and send them off. These would not come from Target.

I'm not a free man (single) I have a family like many and not too much
free time either.
How much would I make on a pack of four anyways? anyone's time to do
all this should be worth more than $1 per pack of four but if you were
lucky you might get that at this price...
and by the way - this is door to door service.. :)

Hey if anyone can offer it at a better price I suggest they do it then...
(I only offered as I know no one will likely offer this anyways.)

Tere, would you like to offer this at a lower price?

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung