Re: [NTLK] Jaggies (was: Newby problems)

From: Laurent Daudelin (Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 07:40:43 PDT

On 30/06/05 00:45, "Kevin LaCombe" <the_droner_at_yahoo.com> wrote:

> By chance I ended up with several 2100's (now
> including my main newt :( ) that suffer the jaggies.
> Is there a good source for replacement digitizers? I
> had another with a cracked screen and I took it apart
> using your quidance (what a job!). I thought about
> trying to clean the jaggied units but maybe it's not
> worth the time.

I have a few links to people that seem to sell replacement EL panels. Maybe
you could check to see if this also includes a new digitizer?

<http://www.backlight4you.com/en/products/el/kit_apple.htm >
And
<http://www.adago.net/>

The last one mentions touchscreen, so maybe that's what you're looking for?

Good luck!

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA