[NTLK] [FS] MP2000, eMate and lots of bits - part 2

From: Doug Rolfe (gecko_at_pipeline.com.au)
Date: Thu Jun 30 2005 - 05:43:54 PDT

Hi,

I gave in and sold some of the bits I had (wireless card, kybd..)

I'd still like to sell my MP2000 (unmodified) and my eMate and bits in
one go for $250-300 AUD. Details and of pics are at
http://users.netconnect.com.au/~gecko1/Newt.html

OR swap the lot for a good Palm unit (no flames please!!) with a colour
screen and sd slot.

I'll ship any where in Australia, but best would be in Melbourne where
you could see the stuff first.

Please email me directly if you are interested.

Thanks,

Doug Rolfe, Geelong
Australia