[NTLK] Connection Problems

From: John Stairs (stairsj_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 29 2005 - 17:25:14 PDT

Hi All,

I don't think of myself as a stupid person, but I'm beginning to
wonder. I have an affinity for all things technical and am the proud
owner of several "gadgets" all of which I can manipulate to my hearts
content. My latest gadget is of coarse a Newton 2100 which has me
completely stumped. I cannot get this to connect wirelessly by any
means possible. I have a Lucent Turbo Bronze wifi card and have tried
to connect through my airport extreme and also tried a computer to
computer connection on both my iMac G5 and my Powerbook. I've used
both OS X 10.3 and 10.4 and OS 9, all to no avail. I've had several
people try to "talk" me through the setup and even that failed. Is it
the Bronze card that is the problem? Does anyone else use this setup
so that I know it can work. Or, am I just really stupid?

---
John Stairs
stairsj_at_mac.com
...nothing is more painful than regret...
...NO FEAR!