Re: [NTLK] Yet another newbie problem!

From: Woody Smith (woodysmith_at_comcast.net)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 16:37:53 PDT

My 3Com card is also identified as a Megahertz so this is not the
problem.
The Newton cannot see either the router or the mac nor can the mac
see the Newton unless both have connection software running.
The first step after installing necessary software is to get it set
up Frank Gruendel has excellent directions
see <http://www.pda-soft.de/ethernetconnectivity.html>

I recommend running NCU in Classic for the best all around install
and backup features. Some folks have had difficulty installing NCU
in classic with Tiger but I had success by installing it on a
separate drive from the one that has Tiger. I then moved it to the
same drive and had no problems.

Good luck

Woody