[NTLK] Before The Newton Community Fades

From: Tyler Regas (tyler_at_pdahandyman.com)
Date: Tue Jun 28 2005 - 13:34:24 PDT

All:

I have been thinking about this and I have decided that I am going to
start a sub-site to PDA Handyman for the Newton Community. I'm not
sure what it will be, but I think it would be a good place to catalog
all existing Newton resources and make sure everything is up to date
and still live. For example, I tried to get to This Old Newton
yesterday and it didn't work. The site appears to be down. Anyway,
I'm pleased to offer space on PDA Handyman for us remaining
Newtonians. I post this now to spur the development of some ideas.

Thanks!

Tyler