[NTLK] Su Doku

From: Simon Bell (simonbell_at_mac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 27 2005 - 09:28:55 PDT

Hello All

I noticed a little flurry of excitement about the game of Su Doku=20
recently, which by a remarkable coincidence was something I was=20
programming for Newton. I=92ve posted the result at=20
homepage.mac.com/simonbell/sudoku/

Since I=92ve (ahem) plenty of outstanding updates on my other Newton=20
projects, I=92m making the source available too in the hope it might=20
inspire the budding NewtonScript developers on this list to tinker, and=20=

revel in the power and beauty of NewtonScript. (And thereby relieve me=20=

of some of the burden of maintaining this app :)

Enjoy!

Simon=