[NTLK] NewtonIM v1.1 (Jabber Client)

From: Jake Bordens (newton_at_allaboutjake.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 18:30:42 PDT

Hi Folks.

I was surprised today to get a pleasant email from great friend to
the Newton Community, Paul Guyot. Paul has made a few improvements
to NewtonIM (NIM). You can find Paul's changes in the version 1.1
package on the original newtonIM page:

http://www.allaboutjake.com/newton/newtonIM.htm

The updated source code as a disk image is also available. Thanks
very much Paul. I'm glad someone has cared enough to improve the
program after I've moved on.

And yes, I did pull out my Newton today... I replaced the LCD with a
less scratched one that I had in a drawer (with a permanently
installed PocketPCTechs screen guard) and installed my SER-001. Now
to try out v1.1 ;)

Thanks again, Paul!
Jake