[NTLK] MP2100 un-upgrade

From: Jill Barrett Parisher (jill_at_vapidthumbtack.com)
Date: Wed Jun 22 2005 - 15:10:37 PDT

My 'old' 2000U MP lost it's reset button about two years ago, in a way that=
 makes the newton continually reset itself. Then, when I took it apart (tha=
nk you, Frank Gruendel @ pda-soft.de) the reset button had come off the mot=
herboard.

I bought a 2000 motherboard from GEM enterprizes and just finished installi=
ng it. It booted straight into a PIN entry screen for Chris Miller (who see=
ms to be from London). =20

So, Chris, if you still have a Newton, I know where your 2000 is/was, and a=
ll the data has been erased. :)

 - jill parisher

jill b. parisher - jill_at_vapidthumbtack.com=20
http://www.vapidthumbtack.com/
veni vidi aspersi nymphae palveram