Re: [NTLK] tablet PC running OSX and inkwell

From: Tony Morrow (tdm21_at_spymac.com)
Date: Mon Jun 20 2005 - 17:25:59 PDT

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I just read through the forum this
came from and it looks like a hoax. There were images, but they were
posted my a person with the name Xaoh Retsim (Mister Hoax spelled
backwards). When you look at the images in detail there are many
discrepancies, even between the photos. The first pic as itunes in
the Dock, but with a blue music symbol. iChat has a ! symbol instead
of the video camera and also has the AOL man. In the last photo
suddenly the icons in the dock has changed, ichat logo has changed
(has the one from Panther) and the itunes logo now has the green
music symbol. Looks like someone photoshopped the images or they used
products from Stardock to make Windows look like OS X.
Here is the link to the forum: http://www.tabletpcbuzz.com/forum/
topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24705
Page three has the photos