[NTLK] Free Newton Stuff (Pick Up Only)

From: Macs R Us Computers (sales_at_macsruscomputers.com)
Date: Fri Jun 17 2005 - 00:22:02 PDT

Hello All,
If you are in our area (We are in LaPorte (IN) 46350 |
NW ) you are welcome to stop by our store, and pick up
a FREE Fax Modem for Newton OR a Leather Newton Case
(110, 120, and 130)... We are located a NICP
(Northern Indiana Computer Professionals) 302
Licolnway LaPorte. We are in a small town out side of
Chicago (About 1-1 1/2 Hour Travel Depending on
Traffic)... Hours are 12-6 PM (Monday-Saturday).

Instructions: Come in and say you are from NTLK (Or
NewtonTalk) and let us know what you want (Fax Modem
for Newton OR a Leather Newton Case (110, 120, and
130) and it shall be your:)... Also you may want to
check out our wide selection of Macintosh Items, and
Newton Items (Both of which being offered at a 10-20%
off for NTLK Members only)... Also I will be able to
help with any Newton Problems or things that don't
need repairs free.

Well, hope you see some of you there.

Thanks So Much!
Mark Jozaitis

PS: Any comments are better left off-list rather then
letting the world know about it, unless you feel
others should know the information you have to provide.