Re: [NTLK] 1TB LaCie Ext Hard Drive FireWire400/800 and USB!!!! Crazy Price

From: Sonny Hung (sonnyhung_at_gmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 16 2005 - 13:09:10 PDT

Jon and list,

It sounds that there are a few locations where they have warehouses -
the 1TB were located in NJ so FedEx Ground too only 1 day to arrive
here in NYC area.

The other location it sounds like is in TN... so where ever they are
located and where ever you are located will determine how fast you
receive them...

--=20
God bless,

Sonny Hung