[NTLK] Back light problem

From: David Golden (ikondave599_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jun 15 2005 - 08:55:16 PDT

I recently sold a MP 2000. I gave the unit a very thorough going over
before I listed it for sale. The back light wasn't as bright as a new
unit ( ah, the memories.... ) but it was bright enough for easy,
comfortable use. When the unit arrived at the seller's he wrote and
told me that the light was very dim. Now, I have a perfect ebay record,
and in years past have sold MPs to members of this list with complete
satisfaction all around. I am very distressed by this new situation.

My question is, could something have happened during shipping? I am
obsessively careful about packing, but given the sudden deterioration
of the back light's performance, I have to wonder. TIA

Dave