Re: [NTLK] [OT]Concerning Apple's Switch to Intel Chips...

From: Ed Kummel (tech_ed_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 14 2005 - 11:31:43 PDT

Of course...nothing here to get upset about...just a
little clarification though...
I'm not a "blind disciple" of any OS. That title is
reserved for rabid, evangelical Mac users...And as for
taste in things technical...well, Apple doesn't have a
lock on technology.
As for ignoring my Apple comments, just think of me as
a wind that blows through agressive Apple/mac
discussions with just enough controversy to change the
subject to something everybody can argue about!
I'm a windows person because I know which side my
bread is buttered on. I made no money supporting Macs
in the '90s. Since that time, I went to supporting
enterprise level Windows servers and my income has
increased 4 fold!
And don't worry Jon...you and I have been on this list
long enough to "know" each other...no harm in jabs
between friends...now, if you were one of those
"newbee" listers, I would have to take you down for
that level of familiarity! ;-P
Ed
web/gadget guru
Download Newton packages directly onto your Newton:
http://newton.tek-ed.com

--- Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net> wrote:

> On Jun 13, 2005, at 2:16 PM, Martin Joseph wrote:
>
> > You lost faith in Apple? You use Microsoft
> windows?
> >

> ED???? Ed's a blind disciple of Windows. He never
> has a positive word=20
> to say about Apple--at least since 1998. Sour grapes
> spoil his taste in=20=
>
> things technical. You just learn to ignore his Apple
> comments. There is=20=
>
> no objectivity there. ;-)
>
> (Now, Ed, I'm just diggin' you. I hope you don't get
> upset at me!)
> --=20
> -Jon Glass
> Krakow, Poland
>
> "If your pictures aren=92t good enough, you=92re not
> close enough." - =20=
>
> Photojournalist Robert Capa

"I'm not an expert, but I *did* stay at a Holiday Inn Express once..."
     --Holiday Inn Commercial

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail