Re: [NTLK] OT Storewars...

From: Martin Joseph (martyNT_at_barknaturalpet.com)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 10:20:49 PDT

On Jun 10, 2005, at 8:11 PM, Ed Kummel wrote:

> it's obviously propaganda for non-gmo produce, thereby
> paid for dearly by PACs and lobbyists. I enjoyed the
> animation, but rejected the message. and because of
> the obvious backing, it destroyed the entire value of
> the thing for me.

Wow, I guess you don't like organic produce? This is not just "non
gmo" although that is one possibility.

When you buy locally grown organic produce you support small farmers,
usually family farms.

I guess you prefer to support the huge multinational corporations who
produce generic pesticide treated produce?

Either way, very funny little film, although it does have a
"propaganda" message, that doesn't mean it's wrong.

Marty