[NTLK] NewtLight

From: David Neale (david.neale_at_pandora.be)
Date: Mon Jun 13 2005 - 03:37:35 PDT

I ordered my NewtLight from Adriano on 6 April and received
confirmation of my order from him. Payment was promptmy made and again,
a confirmation was received, now on 9 April.

I checked with Adriano on 6 May and was told, "I will do my best to
make and ship all the items during next week."

On 31 May, I checked again, and received the reply, "i received the
parts yesterday only, but in a few days all the products will be
shipped."

Still nothing has been received.

Has anyone actually received their NewtLight (I was entitled to a free
NewtEye, too)?

David