Re: [NTLK] What to do about fixing a Newton 2100

From: gmoody_at_gmx.net
Date: Sat Jun 11 2005 - 21:31:01 PDT

Hi Mark,

Okay, remove all power (remove the battery and leave without AC power) for=

anout 5 hours to bleed the SuperCap=2E After 5 hours, reinsert the batter=
y,
attach the AC power, and do a reset (hit the rest button after inseting th=
battery and plugging in the AC adapter)=2E The 2100 should come up fine=2E=

This is a relatively common problem, and the above is the most commonly
quoted solution=2E Semms to be peculiar to the 2100=2E

Regards,

Gary